I used to have a page on this blog for a tutorial I made for constructing rpms. It didn’t really fit in here, and it was hard for people to read so I decided to give it it’s own site. By doing this I was able to better organize the information on the tutorial and make it easier to read. I think the overall reader experience is definitely improved by moving the tutorial, and hopefully the readers agree once they figure out that I moved it.
I’ve also moved some old packages I put together that used to be available on my download page. The entire page has moved and is basically the same as it was before. The downloads went with the tutorial since I use the downloads as examples. If you’re interested here is the link to the tutorial. Before I changed my blog url this tutorial was very popular. I suspect people will pick up on it again once google crawls it.